Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Working a night shift.

I'm not sure if all night shifts are the same at KFC or even if they are all the same at different restaurants.


However, my nightshift has it's pros and cons.

The pros are that night shift is relaxed, slow, and pretty much easy.

The cons are there are usually lazy people working.

I have no problem when we're slow and we're caught up, if you want to sit down, talk, whatever.

However, when we have a job to do...I don't need someone sitting in the office (A Godforsaken area that I hate) doing nothing while I have to do all the work.

I know a lot of people out there feel it too.

The worst part is, youwork with cool people.....and you like them...but then, you're pissed off when they sit down, pointedly ignoring the trash that has to be swept up or the chicken that has to replaced on display.

Oh, ESPECIALLY when they are talking about how they are the only ones doing all the work.


Anger. Fury. Death.

So I trot around, doing everything.


However, my day lights up when a customer compliments me.

It's like: OH! You do see me slaving and tormenting over everything while other people sit down! How nice of you! Please do come back!



Anyways, nightshifts are merely tiring. Making sure everything is clean, picking up behind people, everything is stocked and replaced. Then finally clockingout and going home, knowing that tommorow, you'll go through it again.

Yay.


Oh well, money is money!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment